Safety and hygiene concept
To protect our guests and staff, hygiene has the highest priority. Therefore, we have tightened our hygiene guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Our staff have all been trained on the current behavioural and hygiene guideline
- All staff wear at least one medical mouth-nose protection indoors
- All staff members have the opportunity to take a quick test on a regular basis
- All cleaning and disinfection work has been intensified
- We continue to recommend our guests to wear at least one medical mouth-nose mask in the public areas
- Masks can be purchased at the reception desk
- We continue to recommend compliance with the 1.5 m distance rule in all areas
- The following persons are excluded from visiting:
- Persons with confirmed SARS-CoV2 infection.
- At peak times we leave our doors open for optimal air circulation
- We have disinfectant dispensers available at the entrance area
- The behavioural recommendations for our guests are clearly displayed
- A plexiglass pane at the reception counter protects our guests and employees
- The reception counter is regularly damp-wiped and disinfected
- Contactless payment is possible
- Overnight guests receive an information letter with the most important instructions
- The room keys are disinfected each time they are returned
- The ballpoint pens for our guests are regularly disinfected
- Hygiene articles can be purchased at the reception desk
- Rental charging cables are disinfected
Lobby and public area
- Disinfection dispensers are located at all entrances to the houses, in front of the restaurant, in front of the meeting rooms and at the entrance to the beer garden
- All door handles and other grip surfaces are regularly damp cleaned and disinfected
- The public toilets are cleaned and disinfected several times a day
- The lift should only be used by one person at a time. A notice is placed on all lift doors
- The lift control panels are regularly damp cleaned and disinfected
- A disinfection dispenser is located at the entrance to the restaurant
- Guests are seated by us. A notice is located at the entrance
- The restaurant is thoroughly ventilated on a regular basis and a permanent air circulation is ensured
- The terrace can be used in fine weather
- With conference groups we agree on fixed time slots for meals
- Disposable gloves and tongs are available for use at the breakfast buffet
- Lunch and dinner are served as a menu for groups
- The tables are primarily cleared when the guests have left the table
- Disinfection dispensers are located in front of all conference rooms
- The speakers/responsible persons are reminded to ensure sufficient ventilation on a regular basis
- During the break, all contact surfaces are cleaned and disinfected.
- A fixed time slot for coffee breaks is agreed with conference groups
- Contact surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected
- The rooms are only cleaned at the request of the guests. This is requested upon arrival
- The staff wears protective masks for the mouth and nose during cleaning
- We only work with permanent staff
- All handles (door handles, light switches, surfaces, bathroom fittings, toilets, etc.) are damp cleaned and disinfected with virucidal agents
- The rooms are ventilated during cleaning
- Registration and issuing of keys takes place at the reception
- In the entire wellness area we recommend keeping a minimum distance of 1.5 m
- In the sauna cabin we recommend a minimum distance of 1.5 m
- Guests must sit on a towel in the sauna cabin
- The sauna cabin must be operated at a temperature of at least 60°C
- The infrared cabin, the whirlpool and the outdoor shower remain closed
- The loungers in the relaxation and outdoor areas are placed at a distance of at least 1.5 m from each other
- It is recommended that the minimum distance of 1.5 m is maintained.
- Hands are to be disinfected after entering the fitness area
- The equipment is cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- The equipment is to be cleaned by the guest after use with the available surface disinfection.
We look forward to welcome you!